Sunday, March 25, 2012

My new favorite magazine

My friend Katy and I did a daytime kid swap this weekend. My husband and I had some much needed time together just strolling (yes, strolling) down King St. It was crappy weather, but we got some chai, did a little shopping, and ate a yummy cupcake. I found this magazine (1st pic) at the Red Barn on Columbus. I am thinking about trying out a subscription ( http://anthologymag.com/blog3/issues/ ). It looks like a good one. Lots of great articles right up my alley. I found this fabric line (2nd pic) on their website. Bantie from Sweden ( http://www.bantie.se/ ). Is anyone noticing that I haven't found one fabric line from the US yet? I seriously need to start printing my own. Anyway, this one is great, and I love all the prints, especially in this picture...Back to the strolling, I also LOVED the windows at the new Anthropologie on King St. Amazing. They used plastic sheeting to create clear tubes that together look like coral. And jellyfish. Hard to describe without an image. Really amazing...Needless to say, it was all worth the extra two kids I had at our house today. The more the merrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment