Thursday, March 22, 2012

Interior Therapy

I didn't work on the piece today. Tomorrow. I will definitely work on it tomorrow, and then sew it together this weekend. I like to hand-sew in my classroom. It has so much more space. I really need to work on my working space at home. It begs for some organization. I have a cabinet that needs to be cleaned out, so that the fabrics, pillows, etc, can move in. But, if I am doing that, then I not working...Right now I am watching Jeff Lewis "Interior Therapy" (trashy TV is great when I don't want to think), and doing more fabric searching. Wonder what Jeff Lewis would do with my need for more creative space?...Anyway, I found one to share (pic above). It's from www.summersville.etsy.com. Lu Summers, of the UK, has so many intricate, colorful and fun patterns available on her site. She also has a great deal if you purchase two fabrics (find the deal here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/78983214/pick-any-2-fabrics). She also has a cute blog (of course she does): www.blu-shed.blogspot.com. I have to admit, I'm not just researching fabrics, I'm taking it all in. And trying my best to not let it overwhelm me.

No comments:

Post a Comment