Thursday, August 22, 2013

Looking Back

2003-2004 tile mural - second floor
ceramic exterior mural (1 of 4)




Detail looking down to the first floor


2nd grade bas relief sculpture (1 of 3) based on Elizabeth Murray's work

1st grade collaborative weaving based on Sheila Hicks

3rd grade bas relief sculpture (recycled plastic) based on Tony Cragg

1st grade mural panels (3 of 9) based on Henri Matisse paper cut-outs

4th grade set design based on Jacob Lawrence

set in action
I like to look back at past projects for inspiration and encouragement. Working big is a passion of mine, especially when I can involve others in the process. My teaching is naturally collaborative, as I work hand-in-hand with my colleague Lynn Westergren, and now our new arts coordinator, Brooke Jones. Over the past ten years we have accomplished so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment